Take Control Of Your Cloud Data!
Meet the next-generation file tagging and cloud migration tool, with built-in OCR and machine learning
Migrate Data To The Cloud Intelligently
SmartData Tagging For Security And Enterprise Search
Monitor Cloud Locations For Spilled Or Unprotected Data
Failsafe Knowledge Management!
Every organization has files containing information it considers proprietary or confidential. These documents are most vulnerable when they’re moved to new locations, especially cloud locations that may have different security rules and network accessibility. Content analysis and intelligent file tagging is therefore a critical part of any file migration or management solution.
Once moved to the cloud, whether on-premises or publicly hosted, there is an ongoing need to guard against data spills. This includes adding new files to a repository, or adding sensitive information to existing files. File content monitoring for data at rest is an extremely important part of an organization’s data access and data protection strategy.
Organizations rely heavily on enterprise search to solve file access issues, however many files are not full-text searchable. This includes pictures, videos, and scanned PDF documents — as well as documents containing pattern-based information like SSNs or credit card numbers. As a result, organizations end up losing potentially valuable data down deep content gravity wells.
Users do not tag their files! But without proper metadata tagging, sophisticated technologies like data loss prevention (DLP), digital rights management (DRM), and attribute-based access control (ABAC) become completely ineffective. These limitations dramatically reduce the organization’s ability to restrict access to sensitive or proprietary content.
Key Product Features
- Out-of-the-box support for a wide range of file types, including most Microsoft Office and Adobe documents.
- Patented OCR pre-processing capabilities support scanning picture, image, and scanned PDF documents.
- Machine learning supports identification of shapes in image and video files.
- Evaluate scanned assets (and stamp file metadata!) against a centralized list of organizational keywords.
- Full support for both static and pattern-based keywords, like SSNs or credit card numbers, based on industry-standard regular expressions.
Migrate and Tag
- Scan documents shares with recursive network scanning.
- RESTful API for inline deployment with existing document management systems.
- Automatically tag files with discovered keywords.
- Scan network locations for spilled data against enclave keyword rulesets, with recursive file ingest.
- Highly customizable auditing and historical reporting, with drill-down capability.